Let Go of the Idea that Gentle, Relaxed People Can't Be Superachievers
Has it been that long? Well, I think it is time I get back in the game. Picking up where I left off, have you been sweating the small stuff lately? If so, here is another great lesson from Dr. Carlson:
Do you feel hurried? Frightened? Overly Competitive? Maybe it is your perception of life. Do you believe you need to keep moving to be successful? Effective? if you were to slow down the pace that you will lose your competitive edge? Your not alone by thinking this way, look around you.
Dr. Carlson says that "You can put this fear to rest by realizing the opposite is actually true. Fearful, frantic thinking takes an enormous amount of energy and drains the creativity and motivation from our lives.
The answers is this: When you have what you want (inner peace), you are less distracted by your wants, needs, desires, and concerns. It's thus easier to concentrate, forcus, achieve your goals, and to give back to others.
Take time and stop for about 30 mins, sit still and quite, ask yourself the question: "What do I need to have inner peace." Once you have answered that question then you will be on your way to achieving what it is you desire to be successful at life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home