5 keys areas of life - 3 focuses for improvement
I believe that there are 5 keys areas to life:
Spiritual
Relational
Financial
Phyical
Educational
I believe that there are 3 focuses which applies to all 5 areas:
Public
Personal
Private
Take this test and let me know where you stand:
1. Rate yourself from 0-10 (10 being the best) of where you are in each of the 3 focuses
2. After deciding on where you are now in life, then tell me if you are increasing of decreasing in that focus area.
3. Ask yourself the question: "What must I do to improve this focus."
Goal setting is key, here is something to try. Break your life into quarters:
QTR 1: Jan, Feb Mar
QTR 2: Apr, May, Jun
QTR 3: Jul, Aug, Sept
QTR 4: Oct, Nov, Dec
For each QTR set 1 goal in each of the 5 areas and try to attain it. The Goal should be measureable and achieveable.
Well that is it for now, more to come.... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home