Just the Beginning...
Well are you ready to take this incredible journey together? I'd hope so! This is the first of many post that I will generate from time to time to encourage and build you guys into Men who are ready to take that step to The Next Level.
I am in the midst of reading Andy Stanley's Book titled, "The Next Generational Leader" and it has touched me right where I am in life; I would like to share with you guys some key points of the book.
Andy has identified five concepts that are the irreducible minimum for Next Generational leaders:
Competence
Courage
Clarity
Coaching
Character
Do you possess each of these? (I would like to have feed back when you get the chance, Post here)
In the first chapter he starts off hitting me in the gut...
In the area of Competence he says: Paul, (well he doesn't really say me but)
You are doing too much! (Does this apply to you too?)
Yes I realize this Andy and I am trying not to do so much. Since this is my first lesson, it is one I would like for you guys to hold me accountable on. Recently I have decided to make the shift from the Government world to the Private sector. I am excited but yet challenged. I am partnering with one of my small group brothers in business. Our company name is named "Infoition" and we are a Dedicated News Reporting Company providing the news that matters most to our clients. It is our desire to help decision makers -- make good decisions by being informed. The reason I tell you this, is because I am going to exercise 2 key secrets that Andy discusses in chapter 1:
1. The less you do, the more you accomplish
2. The less you do, the more you enable others to accomplish.
I believe that with all my heart. So as a result I will remain your coach. I want to encourage you in your walk, in your daily lives, and in your future growth as a individual and as men of God. I will be available via email and phone. My personal visit time will be limited these next 6 months as I am trying to help get a startup off the ground. I will need your prayers and encouragement. Sooo...with that let the fun begin shall we?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home