"OASIS"

"Can LiFe dry you out? Does each day seem long and hot? Are you SEARCHing.....SEARcing.....SEarching for that which quenches? Look no further...You have found the OASIS!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Misc stuff

Hey guys how goes it? Well check this out, remember I was telling you all about how I was going into business for myself? Well I am trying to reduce my cost of living because as everyone knows when starting a start up you dont have much cash flow...well a good friend of mines mother gave me a car! 1994 Ford Taurus and it is in great shape, well almost I had to take it in for a checkup since it had been sitting a year. Well I did and now the baby purrrs like a kitty. If you ever need your car fixed I am telling you the best place on earth! All Tune and Lube in Fairfax; website: www.alltuneandlubefairfax.com. Tom and Tim are great and will take excellent care of you.

Well that is it for now,,,have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home